Introduction to Lime Briquetting Machine:
Lime briquetting machine is also known as lime briquette machine, lime pressure ball machine, lime briquette making machine or lime ball press machine. The main type of lime ball press machine is roll forming machine. It has a pair of axes parallel to each other, identical in diameter, and there is a certain gap between the cylindrical wheels that are in many shapes and sizes on the same hemisphere. Wheel continuous rotating, ball-and-socket gradually closed, pressure increases when turning to the two ball-and-socket distance minimum pressure up to max. Then type wheel to rotate the ball gradually separated, molding pressure decreases rapidly. Before the pressure is reduced to zero, compressed into briquettes begin to swell out.
Maintenance of Lime Briquetting Machine:
Regardless of usually careful operation, the quick-wear part or the bearing out of the compression roller always wear. Frankly speaking, due to many parts of the machine are surrounded by the dust, it is necessary to check when the machine is not work to check the parts which cannot be checked when the machine is running. If time permitted, each three months or half check once, like check-running-check, can master status of each part.
1. No load operation
(1) Check the host part of the mounting bolts, whether the foundation bolts are tightened
(2) Verify the quantity of lubricating oil of reducer, feeder and hosting various parts
(3) Check the v-belt tension procedure;
(4) Approval of oil;
(5) Turn the pulley to check hopper and roll free of foreign matter in the connected machines and different shape.
2. Load Operation
(1) Check for abnormal rotational noise and loosened bolts, bearings, such as abnormal temperature rise;
(2) Check the motor current value;
(3) Check if the oil pressure is normal
(4) The feeding should not be mixed with metal and other hard objects.
|Main motor power
What Can I Do For You?